BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Weigh in today!

Well I lost 1 more pound that's a total of 6 pounds!
I was hoping to lose faster but honestly when I think
about it when I lose weight fast it finds me pretty
fast!LOL So hopefully this weight that I feel like I'm
losing sooooooo slow may not come back at all(crossing
my fingers)I would like to get a scale that weighs half
pounds but we just can't afford it right now so I'll take
my 1 pound loss and keep going.
Okay now I'm rambling I know sorry

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Six pounds is great! I know that I am always wishing I could lose weight faster. Why can I gain it so quickly if I can't lose it just as quick? lol. Those six pounds are six pounds you will never see again!

.... said...

Fast is great for satisfaction, but slow & steady will get you to the same place!

Losing 6lbs in the last few weeks is awesome! You're doing it! Keep it up & you'll reach goal before you know it.

Best wishes,
Lynn

Christine Jeske said...

You are doing awesome!

Congrats on one pound down.

I am a complete supporter of the slow and steady motto. ♥

Heather & Chaos said...

Congrats!!! That is awesome. And like you said, slow is what wins this race! Those people that tend to lose all at once really do not show prolonged weight loss. You can do this!

Hadley said...

Congrats on the 1 pound loss Shelly! You're doing fabulously.

Christine Jeske said...

I gave you a blog award. It's one of those survey things but if you have time stop by and read. Tnx! =)