BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 26, 2009

GAG week 4 challenge survey

1. Do you feel your eating habits that ended you into this challenge are a direct result of habits formed during childhood? (Please explain)

Maybe a little!When I was young I could just about eat anything I wanted.I just find it hard now because my family likes to
eat.

2. Tell me about your living situation. Are you married? Kids? In College? What is your life like OUTSIDE of weightloss?

Married for 15 years I wouldn't trade him for anything
I have 3 sons Albert will be 12 in December
Jordan will be 10 in October
Bradly is 7
We enjoy going camping as much as we can

3. If you were given a magic wand that you could use one time to do one thing, what would you use it for?

I'm going to be honest here the first thing that came to me was good health for my family and friends

4. What is your favorite thing about this time of year? Least favorite?

The temp not to hot not to cold I like that and I love to look at the falling leaves
I really don't dislike anything about fall it's one of my favorite seasons

5. You have a day off, no responsibilities, so what will you do with it?

Wow I'm going to pretend dh is off at the same day going on a long motorcycle ride
with him and just enjoying each other all day

6. What is YOUR sin food?

brownies(I haven't made any lately I don't think I could say no to them

7. Your in a foul mood, what lifts you out of it?
Taking a walk going online

8. Your in a good mood, what keeps you there?

My dh my kids

9. What is one of your biggest struggles right now?

In weightloss?I'm actually doing okay slowly but I have a feeling if I take it off slowly
maybe it will stay off

10. Your motivation is running low, where do you find your refill?

My GAG friends

11. Your in house support (meaning the people in your life that you see face to face) is beginning to dictate your weightloss journey by telling you your too heavy, or your getting too thin, but your not where you want to be. What do you do? How do you handle it?

I'm doing this for me not anyone e

12. List me your favorite:
color: purple
smell: vanilla
activity with your child: reading
Activity with your girlfriends/ guy buddies: don't really have any
way to relax: computer
13. Where do you honestly see yourself at the end of this challenge?

A few pounds lighter with new friends

14. What are your goals AFTER Gag?
Probably to try and keep it up and join your next challenge

15. How do you think GAG is going so far? What would you like to see done differently? (I must be asking for torture! LOL)

I think your doing awesome Sheila

16. Tell me all about your "typical" autumn weekend? Special activities that arise as well?

Not much to exciting except for one weekend during fall break we take 4 days and go camping buy a small mom and pumpkins for
the boys to carve just have a really good time

17. Is there one person in your life, who you hope your weightloss journey inspires?

My sister and neice I'm hoping maybe the next challenge I can get them to join

18. How did you find GAG, and what made you committ to join? Sheila posted about it on facebook
and I happened to see it and thought that's what I need

19. If you could nominate one BIGGEST INSPIRATION out of all your Team Gaggers, who would you nominate?

Sheila of course and then I'm going to have to say Sue she's helped me a lot behind the scene through emails
Thanks again Sue

20. Please, tell me about you. What are your dreams? What are your desires for your life? What sparks the passion inside of you about your life? What goals do you have that seem impossible?

I'm honestly happy right where I am right now in the future I'm hoping to get a good job but I'm doing okay right now
I just want my boys to do well

Sorry so hard to read I have no idea how to make it fancy or different colors!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shelly, you just made me tear up. Thank you. We'll get through this together!

Christine Jeske said...

My honey keeps begging me to let him save up for a motorcycle. :S

I enjoyed reading about you.