BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Go Team Prancer

TEAM PRANCER
Chupsie
Hadley
Lynn
Heather (a new heather)
Christine
Mary (Malavandria)
Shelly

Just wanted to say today hasn't been quiet as hard
as yesterday but I'm still way below what my calorie count
says I can eat

Popcorn for lunch
cantaloupe for snack
minute maid juice bar
1/2 of a boneless skinless chicken breast
small baked potato
cottage cheese just enough to put on potato

That comes to 572 calories today!!


So what should I add ? What is missing?
I am still a little hungry but not near as much as
yesterday!
Thanks to all that gave me advice
I really feel encouraged so thanks again!

5 comments:

Melisa said...

I'm glad that today is better. The two obvious omissions I see so far today are:

1- breakfast! I know some struggle with this but it is important and gets your metabolism going for the day

2 - veggies :)

I hope this does not include dinner because in my mind under 600 calories is not diet mode. Your body will see it as starvation mode.

So prance on over to the pantry and have a healthy snack! lol

Shelly said...

That was all I had for the day!
But today is grocery day and believe me I will be buying more foods I can eat and choose from.

Malavandria said...

I think you need to add more protein. I usually try for 2oz per meal. Helps you feel full and build muscle. I always have a protein rich snack before going to the gym too.

Chupsie said...

wow, your at 500 cal for the day! my breakfast is about 300! LUCKY! haha, I would go ahead and have a nice big salad wrap! Well your my new team mate and I am super excited! Prance prance prance! haha! I hope to get to know you better during this challenge! stop by if you ever need anything!

.... said...

Veggies - low cal, chock full of nutrients & filling!

Best wishes,
Lynn