BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Not sure how!

But I became Prancer's team captain?
I tried to get around to comment on everyone's
blog I hope I didn't miss anyone.
I just want to say all of you in with me
in this GAG challenge has encouraged me so much
I'm just hoping I have helped you as much as
you all have helped me.As you can tell I am
no good at words I'm not a good blogger but just
want to thank you all for being in this challenge
with me.Your all doing great and WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

4 comments:

Chupsie said...

wahooo! Team captain! You rock! congrats on the loss! and thank you for your encouragements! we have a great week ahead of us!

Heather & Chaos said...

Congrats on making it to be our Team Captain this week! Wahoo!!! You are doing great with the weight loss and so deserve it! =) Don't worry about the "words". I am by no means a good blogger either. I tend to ramble. Just say what you want to!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being Team Captain! Woo hoo! And I love the blogs new fall look!

Dani @ PFL said...

Congrats on Team Captain! =)

As for being a good blogger, this is your space ... for YOU and no one else. A good blogger is one that uses that space in such a manner that encourages and motivates themselves.

You are doing GREAT! Keep up the good work.