BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 18, 2009

What a week!

Wow what a week!Well my week started out last Monday when my youngest son got home from school saying he didn't feel well I think I mentioned that in my last post.Well the next day Tuesday he still didn't feel well so he stayed home well it just happened to be my middle son Jordan's birthday so we decide to go ahead and have Jordan's party had family over well after everyone left I was wiped out and Jordan didn't act like he felt well I took our temperature and the three of us had over 101.0 temp.Not fun.Next day add my oldest son to that and they all three stayed home!Lots of fun.Okay it is what they call Fall break here so they we're suppose to be out of school Thursday and Friday so my dh takes off and we are planning a mini vacation nope all 5 of us we're sick Thursday and Friday.Saturday morning we do get up and feel decent still slight fevers but we really wanted to do something so we drove two hours to Newport,Kentucky and went to the Newport aquarium we had a good time even though we we're pretty week we stayed in a motel in Cincinnati,Ohio and planned on getting up and going to the zoo but there was frost on the windows and fevers in three of us so we decided to come back home.Well tonight my oldest has 101.0 again so he will be staying home again.Please pray that we all get over this soon.

2 comments:

Christine Jeske said...

I hope you are all feeling better already! Sorry for the blah Fall Break. :(

Anonymous said...

Hey Shelly! Even though we emailed yesterday, I'm still making my rounds introducing myself in my new role - Game and Lifestyle Cheerleader.

So hit up the GAG blog and check out this week's extra points challenge, okay? And will you go the extra mile and email me your snail mail address? I like to send out lavish prizes for stuff.

Take care,
Sue