BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday yes it is!

Not a lot going on today but tomorrow I am
going to Ohio to see my aunt and her family
my cousin is visiting with her new baby they
live in Alaska so I don't get to see her that often.

Update on my Great aunts birthday yesterday she
had a great day she was so excited.

Also for those of you that wouldn't mine sending up
a prayer there is a local boy who at 13 was playing football in his yard
the ball hit him in the chest and he was tackled at the same time
They are having to bury him tomorrow.Please pray for his family and all his friends
Especially the boy that tackeled him and the one that through the ball.

Also pray that they figure out WHY it took the ambulance 45 MINUTES to get to him!!!

2 comments:

Christine Jeske said...

Wow! That is a terrible tragedy. :(

I hope you enjoy visiting with your aunt and cousin and the baby.

.... said...

How tragic for all involved.

I've got an award for you on today's post. :)

Have a great week Prancer - we're having a kick butt weigh in this week. Can't wait to see how you're doing.

Enjoy your visit!

Lynn