BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tuesday weigh in

Well I am down 1 more pound but that means I have lost a total of 7 pounds all together so not to bad!

Also I had a great time at my aunts today in Ohio and seeing my cousin the time was way to short but I'll take what I can get.My aunt has a show house I mean it's been in a magazine and it is beautiful plus they have 500 acres .It was so cool to see I am hoping sometime next year my whole family can go see it My aunt is a doctor and so is her husband

2 comments:

Heather & Chaos said...

Congrats on the awesome weight loss! Looks like our team did awesome this week!!! Keep it up. 7 lbs since the beginning of GAG is awesome!!!

Malavandria said...

Congrats on the 7lbs! Sounds like you had a good time!