BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tuesday weigh in

Well it's Tuesday weigh in today I know it's a bye week!LOL
Can you tell I like football my team the Indianapolis Colts
we're on a bye week so I guess that's why I said that.Anyway
the challenge was to take a week off and not log our weigh
But i went ahead and weighed and I was up a 2 pounds I'm actually
excited because when I weighed I was fully dressed and I am not usually
so next week I'm hoping for a nice loss.(crossing fingers)
I would be doing much better if my whole household would get well I've
still got one sick kid so it makes it really hard to grocery shop or excercise
but I'm still doing alright.I will be doing much better once these Hostess Ding Dongs
are out of the house!LOL Really Well I'm done rambling now!

3 comments:

One Pretty Little Box said...

Your doing wonderful shelly!! I a proud of you, for just being you! Glad your feeling better. Will be praying for complete healing for the last one down!

Christine Jeske said...

Hope you had a great week and that the little one is better by now. ♥

Christine Jeske said...

RYC on GAG- No problem! I have updated it on the results post as well as in my notes. ♥